De La Salle University Medical Center is the largest tertiary hospital in Region IV-A committed to providing quality, holistic and compassionate patient-centered medical care and services. DLSUMC is the first hospital in the Philippines to be awarded an ISO certification for its quality management system.
DLSUMC is owned by the De La Salle Brothers Philippines and administered by the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres. It is nestled in nine (9) hectares of sprawling grounds of the De La Salle Health Sciences Institute in the City of Dasmarinas, Cavite.
As part of its vision, De La Salle University Medical Center continuously upgrades its facilities by acquiring state-of-the-art equipment and advanced technology in CALABARZON.
In 1977, the University Physician's Foundation Inc., was organized to establish a medical school in Dasmarinas, Cavite, in support of the then government's policy of dispersing educational facilities outside the capital city and encouraging the establishment of medical schools in various regions of the country to ensure the delivery of quality health care in the regions.
In 1980, the Foundation acquired 1.2 hectares of additional property and construction was started for a 100-bed hospital. This 4-storey hospital, the University Medical Center, was inaugurated in 1982. In June 1987, the ownership and management of the Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine and the University Medical Center were acquired by the De La Salle University. The College of Medicine was renamed the De La Salle University-Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine and the hospital the De La Salle University Medical Center.
Since the De La Salle Brothers assumed ownership of both the hospital and the college, both have steadily grown. In 1990, the De La Salle University Medical Center continued its expansion with the inauguration of the WU Building.
The De La Salle University Medical Center continued to grow with the opening of the 10-storey Teodorica Favis Vda. De Rivero Hall in 1997 and of the one-storey Jose Sotto Tantiansu Center in 1998.
In October 1999, the De La Salle University Medical Center gained the distinction of being the first hospital in the Philippines to have been awarded an ISO 9001 Certification by the TUV-Rheinland. In 2005, DLSUMC received another ISO Certification on Environment Management System, the ISO 14001.
De La Salle University Medical Center remains steadfast to its mission of proclaiming God's love through excellent and affordable holistic health care services.
To become the apostles of Christ in rendering holistic and compassionate healthcare.
- To proclaim God's love to all, through quality holistic health care services.
- To support education in health professions and research and to ensure adequate and relevant clinical experience in partnership with the faculty of De La Salle Health Sciences Institute.
- To provide opportunities for the training and development of the staff as competent, compassionate, and ethical health care givers.
- To evaluate and continuously improve health delivery services through research and the use of advanced technology
- To assure the Institution's sustainability through stewardship of its resources.
- Spirit of Faith
- Zeal for Service
- Communion in Mission
- Reverence for Life
- Blood Bank
- Breast Care Center
- Diabetes Center
- Cardiovascular Invasive Laboratory (Heart Institute)
- Cardiovascular Noninvasive Laboratory
- Dietary Services
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Laboratory
- Emergency Department
- Endoscopy Unit
- Eye Center
- Hearing Center
- Hemodialysis Center
- Immunization Center
- Industrial Clinic
- Laser Therapy Services
- Neurodevelopmental Center
- Nuclear Medicine
- OB Ultrasound Section
- Oncology, Hematology and Rheumatology Unit
- Operating Room Complex
- Pathology and Laboratory Services
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department
- Radiology Services